1. Sanjay bought a fan for ₹ 325.80, a table for ₹ 809.06 and a chair for ₹251.15. How much did he spend on all these items?
2. Kiara has ₹ 645.65. She gets ₹ 290.80 from her father and ₹ 175.55 from her mother. How much money is left with her if she spends ₹ 386.90 on her dress?
3. Tanu earned ₹ 345.65 on Tuesday, ₹ 472.70 on Wednesday, ₹ 396.25 on Thursday. She earns some Rupees on Friday. In case she earned ₹ 2000 on all four days, then how much did she earn on Friday?
4. The cost of pack of 15 balls is ₹ 288.75 and a pack of 9 shuttlecocks is ₹ 81. If I buy one ball and one shuttlecock how much would I pay to the shopkeeper?
5. A person earns ₹ 7903 in three weeks. How much does he earn in one week?
6. A school uniform cost ₹ 500.65. what will be the cost of 15 such uniforms?
7. Hitansh divides ₹ 80.25 among five friends equally. How much did each friend receive?
8. There are 70.678 Kg of lemons in a basket. If the lemons are put equally in 12 groups, how much does each group weigh?
9. If the total cost of 9 erasers is ₹8.73 what is the cost of one eraser.
10. A piece of cloth cost ₹550.55. What will be the cost of 15 such pieces of cloth?
Download the PDF by clicking this link Word problems-Decimals