Magic Square Set 4
Subscribe to our Newsletter
A Magic Square is a square where each line of 3 numbers (Vertical, Horizontal and Diagonal) adds up to the same number.
1. Can you make a magic Square using the digits 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9?We need to place the numbers so that the total is 15 on each side whether we move horizontally, Vertically or diagonally. Fill in the missing digits in the following sums.
2. Another One: A magic Square using the digits 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8?
We need to place the numbers so that the total is 12 on each side whether we move horizontally, Vertically or diagonally.
TOTAL MUST BE 12
We have our e-books published on Amazon for Grade 3 and Grade 4. The books serve as an important guide for Science Olympiads organized by SOF, Silverzone, Unified Council and others. Books are designed to help students understand key science concepts.
The key highlights of the book are:
· Well explained topics
· Use of diagrams and images for students to visualize
· Test exercise after each chapter for self-assessment and evaluation
· Interesting facts sections spread across the book
Here are the links: