Add Your Heading Text Here
As we know, birds are the only creatures with feathers on their bodies. Different birds have different types of feathers.
The feathers covering the body of a bird are of three types – flight feathers, body feathers and down feathers.
- Flight feathers help a bird to
- They are much stronger and harder than other feathers.
- They are found in the tail and wings of a bird.
Body feathers give a certain shape to the bird. They cover the body.
- Down feathers keep the bodies of birds warm.
- They are very minute, hairlike, soft and fluffy.